Friday, November 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!




I'm so excited! The Calico Critic has received its first award, presented to me by Katy Freeland of A Few More Pages, who has been enjoying the blog.  And according to her blog post, I'm to list 7 of my favorite things and also pass this award on to seven deserving bloggers.  So here are seven of my favorite things (not people), keeping in mind that they're in no particular order and I haven't listed ALL of my favorite things in life (including THE favorite thing, which will remain unpublished).

1.  The sound of my 4 year-old's laugh
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. A really good book that's hard to put down!
4. The book-blogging community
5. My local public library - it's wonderful!
6. Sunday afternoon naps
7. Music that carries me away

And here are some of the bloggers that I've been enjoying lately (among others!):

Laurel Ann @ Austenprose
Bridget @ Readaholic

Katy, thanks so much for giving this award to me-- you made my day!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first award!!! I was excited when I got my first one and was the Zombie Chicken Award...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I've seen the Zombie Chicken. So hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm so glad it made your day! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pam! It's great to see you here on the blog. And thanks again, Katy! I've hit a milestone, too-- over 100 hits on Calico Critic. Gotta start somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! So fun! and thanks for becoming my fiftieth follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmsgofita:

    Thanks! And you're my 20th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats with this wonderful award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for following my blog! I'm now following yours :) And congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Laura for the honor. I am so flatered. I love your blog. Keep up the great work.

    Cheers, LA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Laurel Ann! Have a great week!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails