Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coming Soon: The Paradise Prophecy by



Lately I've been in the throes of packing up to move to Savannah, Georgia, so my pages-read-per-day rate has decreased significantly.  I'm still plugging along as much as I can, and I'm looking forward to some exciting titles for the end of summer leading into fall.  One title that I'll be reading in the near future is The Paradise Prophecy by Robert Browne.  The folks at AuthorsOnTheWeb.com alerted me to some new book trailers-- check them out!

















A spectacular thriller inspired by John Milton's Paradise Lost in which the final chapter of the War in Heaven is about to play out on Earth, with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails